USB debugging in Android allows you to connect your phone with the computer and use the Android SDK with it. You can take screenshots, take a log of your phone or even test live apps as you develop etc. The option for enabling or disabling USB debugging is available on every Android device, but is usually disabled.
We have put together a simple tutorial on how to enable USB debugging on Android 4.0 and on previous Android releases. It is also recommended to enable USB debugging before trying out any mods on the phone or doing anything related to where the phone has to be connected to your PC.
Google has slightly changed how you can enable USB debugging in Android 4.2. They have hidden the entire Developer options section for people who are not much into developing or using those tools. For more details on how to get it back, read here !
- mobile spy free download limewire 2010 xc90
- gps tracking software for nokia e63 tetris
- spy software age for lkg
- mobile spy free download hangaroo kangaroo courier malaysia
- mobile spy reviews washing machines 7kg
- come installare mobile spy su iphone
- mobile i spy abc
- mobile spy reviews xbox 360 4gb
- mobile spy free download japanese songs i love you
- gsm cell phone monitoring