Mobile spy reviews xbox games cheats
The government has extended the deadline by two months for mobile phone manufacturers to implement the panic button feature in new handsets.
"On the request of mobile device manufacturers, we have extended the period for implementing panic button in new handsets by two months ... the players had made a request saying they have unsold inventory of mobile phones without the panic button ... so we have given them an extension till February 28," Telecom Secretary J S Deepak told PTI.
The government in April 2016 mandated that all mobile phones in the country from January 1, 2017, will be sold with panic button feature.
- mobile spy reviews xbox 360 8gb usb flash drive by sandisk
- tracking data usage on iphone verizon
- nokia care in chennai velachery
- mobile tracking using google maps
- mobile spy free download internet manager problems
- nokia 6350 tracking jewelry
- t-mobile 5310
- battery spy android market
- mobile spy yqu
- mobile spy removal center